Aurica Hearing professional
We help people to improve their live and enjoy communication by producing products and providing services of exceptional quality.
Effective development in all areas of hearing care.
– 16 years in sales
– 35 retail centers
– 30 countries
– 220 developed hearing aid models
– 750 wholesale partners
– 11 years of manufacturing
– 220 employees
– 1,9 million devices manufactured
AURICA ON THE GLOBE
Our market share in Russia
In 2017 40% of all hearing aids made in Russia were manufactured by Aurica.
Aurica Group is constantly developing and entering new markets of hearing aids all over the world. Successful international partnership is one of our key goals.
OUR PRODUCT FAMILIES
Aurica offers solutions at different levels of technology — from small analog up to 16-channel fully digital hearing aids.
ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER
YOUR OWN PRIVATE LABEL
Our hearing solutions under your brand! We offer over 30 models of hearing aids to be manufactured with unique specification.
OUR OFFER INCLUDES
● new name for the hearing aid;
● your logo on our hearing aids;
● package of finished products under your brand;
● various specifications/package contents;
● promotional materials for your brand;
● warranty policy: 3% of exchange fund.
ORIGINAL DESIGN MANUFACTURER
In 2007 Aurica Group launched its own production company which is proud of highly qualified design engineers, product engineers, electronics engineers and over 30 radio technicians and electronics assemblers. We offer OEM/ODM manufacturing based on Aurica production facilities in accordance with your specifications. We render a full range of services to our partners — from sketching and prototyping to manufacturing injection molds and packaging for finished products.
Our Quality Department ensures strict quality control on all stages. We guarantee that all requirements to prototyping and product manufacturing process will be satisfied. After release of finished products, our partners and customers are provided with comprehensive customer support, which includes:
● development of operation manuals for the end users
● warranty service according to the terms specified in the Partnership Agreement.