Wireless vibrating pad for receiving alarm-clock signal
• Self-contained power supply: batteries, size R03 (3 pcs.)
• Number of addresses of the device required to rule out false alarm – 256
• Signal reception range: ≥ 30m – for open spaces, ≥ 15m – in accommodations
• Vibrates when the signal is received.
• To switch on the vibrating pad, set the ON/OFF switch on the side panel to ON position.
• When the alarm on the clock is actuated, the vibrating pad starts vibrating. To reset the alarm, press the RESET button.
Getting ready for use:
1. Unpack the wireless vibrating pad.
2. Loosen the screw.
3. Open the rear cover.
4. Set the ID code corresponding to the base unit using microswitches. The default setting: all microswitches are in ON position.
5. Insert three batteries (size LR03) ensuring the correct polarity.
6. Close the rear cover.
7. Tighten the screw.
8. Set the switch to ON position.
9. Check the device operation, having set the alarm time on the base unit.
10. Use the RESET button to stop the signal from the base unit.