Wireless phone signal detector
• External power supply: connector 6P2C (RJ-11) – 60V, 25Hz
• Number of addresses of the device required to rule out false alarm – 256
• Signal reception range: ≥ 30m – for open spaces,
≥ 15m – in accommodations.
Operation principle: when phone signal is received, it is transmitted to the receiver.
Getting ready for use:
1. Unpack the wireless phone signal detector.
2. Set the ID code corresponding to the base unit (if necessary).
3. Connect the wireless phone signal detector to the telephone line parallel to the installed device (telephone).
4. Check the device operation.
To complete step 2, proceed as follows:
– Remove the screws (4 pcs.);
– Remove the rear panel;
– Set the ID code corresponding to the base unit using microswitches. The default setting: all microswitches are in ON position;
– Attach the rear panel;
– Tighten the screws (4 pcs.).
The wireless phone signal detector is compatible with Vibratel phone.