Wireless baby crying detector (sound detector)
• Self-contained power supply: batteries, size R3 (3 pcs.)
External power supply: DC Jack 3.5×1.35 mm ( 9V, 100 mА)
• Number of addresses of the device required to rule out false alarm – 256
• Signal reception range: ≥ 30m – for open spaces, ≥ 15m – in accommodations.
Operation principle: when a sound is detected, the signal is transmitted to the receiver.
Getting ready for use:
1. Unpack the wireless baby crying detector.
2. Set the ID code corresponding to the base unit (if necessary).
3. Remove the front battery door.
4. Insert 3 batteries (LR03), ensuring correct polarity, or connect the detector to the external power supply ( 9V, 100mА).
5. Attach the front battery door.
6. Mount the detector on the wall at the distance of 1-2 m from the potential sound source.
To complete step 2, proceed as follows:
– Remove the screws (2 pcs.);
– Remove the front panel;
– Set the ID code corresponding to the base unit using microswitches. The default setting: all microswitches are in ON position;
– Attach the front panel;
– Tighten the screws (2 pcs.)