• Self-contained power supply: battery, size 6F22 (Krona)
• Number of addresses of the device required to rule out false alarm – 256
• Signal reception range: ≥ 30m – for open spaces, ≥ 15m – in accommodations
Getting ready for use:
1. Unpack the wireless water leak detector.
2. Remove the front panel.
3. Set the ID code corresponding to the base unit using microswitches (if necessary). The default setting: all microswitches are in ON position;
4. Insert the battery (size 6F22) ensuring the correct polarity.
5. Attach the front panel.
6. Mount the detector on the wall or floor so that the sensing band touches the floor. For mounting, use self-tapping screws or holder.